Where Rhododendron blooms!!


Travel only with the equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone."- The Dhammapada



Travelling, in my view, is an inseparable part of our life-Like biotic and abiotic components of environment. Every single day we’re exploring something new, something worthwhile. And exploring is a part of Travelling. We just need to know -what that new thing really is.



A view of Chandeswori Temple fromthe nearby hill 




Chandeswori Temple





Animal Husbandry is main occupation
Like most of previous Saturdays, I was actually bored turning and flipping the pages of my books. Then, suddenly questions began striking my head- it’s actually what happens with me when I bored- Questions hammers my head, often inane questions they are, which I cannot get rid of. “Mahatma Gandhi is an erudite even though he was poor at study. Is it an obligation to read these mundane books to earn popularity, to turn into an erudite?” Then like a reflex action, my mind began answering the question-involuntarily. ”No, You should enjoy your life to the fullest. Else, you’ll regret this moment later on.” This was what my mind told my heart. And in no time, my heart was persuaded like a child when his mother tells him to sleep. I got up from my chair and thought of a place- to go, to visit, to explore, to enjoy and to learn. It was in fact the same place- Chandeswori Temple- which is located in Chandeswori VDC-Tokha- A village in Kathmandu. This Temple is at the height of 130m, geographically situated in mountain region, surrounded by Pine and Rhododendron hills from three sides-except north.   

Comments